The aim of this program is to support school leaders through the development of reciprocal mentoring opportunities. The program seeks to build relationships that are a partnership – collaborating to make sense of the partners’ individual experiences. Participants are supported to develop skills in using questioning in dialogue, through supportive relationships, to create new ways of thinking, seeing and doing.
Participants benefit through:
- expanded networking opportunities
- support to prevent burnout
- a maintenance of wellbeing focus
- opportunities for reflection and discussion in a safe space
- reduction of professional isolation
- widened perspectives on difficult issues and decisions.